The DUTCH test stands for Dried Urine Testing for Comprehensive Hormones.
This Dried Urine test lets us work backwards to better understand what is going on inside your body. By studying what is left in your urine we can evaluate how well your body is processing a variety of hormones key to your health and wellness.
If you are experiencing any of these following symptoms you may be dealing with a hormonal imbalance:
- Low libido
- Weight gain or trouble losing weight
- Feeling “wired and tired”
- Salty and Sweet cravings
There are a few different options for the DUTCH test:
Cortisol Awakening Response. (CAR)
- This test if for those struggling with fatigue and other cortisol associated symptoms: stress, “wired and tired”, salty/sweet cravings, blood sugar issues, afternoon energy crashes, and more.
- This is a baseline for everyone looking to understand their hormone health
DUTCH Complete Plus
- The DUTCH Complete plus the CAR
DUTCH Cycle Mapping
- This test maps hormone patterns though the whole month. This test is ideal for those who have month long symptoms, struggling with infertility, or PCOS
DUTCH Cycle Mapping Plus
- The DUTCH CYCLE Mapping plus the CAR
Insomnia Cortisol Test
- This test takes a deep dive for those who suffer from insomnia, difficulty falling/staying asleep and other cortisol type symptoms.
- Add on only, not available without DUTCH Complete or Dutch Mapping
The DUTCH Test® was created to provide insight into many of these concerns, working to deliver the most complete assessment of sex and adrenal hormones, along with their metabolites, in one easy to administer test. No blood to draw, spitting in tubes, or filling up jugs of urine. This dried urine collection process is great for baseline measurements of women with hormonal imbalances
Call 412-341-2505 to book a Discovery Call with Dr. Ellora to see if the DUTCH test can help you discover the root cause to your symptoms.